- Simultaneously record and play back VN-Matrix AV streams
- Time-shift playback capabilities support time slip or chase play
- Transport controls include: play, pause, single frame forward or back, play or jump back at 2x 4x 8x speed
- System scalability - create multi-channel recording systems using multiple VNR 100 units
- Synchronize playback across multiple VNR 100 units
- PURE3® codec — provides visually lossless compression, efficient bit rates, and absolute frame encoding supporting
- Removable storage
VNS 104 Multi-Stream Decoding Software decodes one or four video streams and one stereo audio stream from VN-Matrix 225 real-time encoders and VN-Matrix Recorder playback channels. It operates on a Windows PC and is managed from a VN-Matrix Enterprise Controller. The VNS 104 is used in monitoring, remote presentation viewing, distance collaboration, and data visualization, in a variety of environments including command and control, after action review, training and simulation, medical and geological visualization.